Saturday, February 25, 2012

Make your own Alphabet matching game

                       ABC learning game

My preschooler is all into playing games. When we were in Home Depot the other day I picked up the Mickey Mouse shaped paint samples and we turned it into a game.

Picked up 52 of them you need at least 2 colors of each, I used a couple of the colors twice. Then I use the ABC stickers I have on hand from scrap booking. I also laminated mine so they will last longer. You can use clear laminate.

Materials:
Paint samples
Alphabet stickers
Clear laminate

J helping cut the cards out of the laminate

Matching game all ready to play.....then when the kids get older can be a memory game

We love learning though play so be sure to check back to see what we are up to.


Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment