Thursday, October 4, 2012

DIY....Foot print keepsake plate

After making our Halloween lanterns last week and going to the Dollar Tree this week I got a great idea to make a footprint keepsake plate.

At the Dollar Tree they have clear glass plates so I bought a couple, then came home put the kids foot print on them and mod podge the square tissue paper on the back and it made a cute Halloween plate.

I love when inexpensive keepsake crafts come to mind and work out.

"J" helped me mod podge using the paint brush. Then helped me lay the squares. This was great with doing a pattern.

Wow the things you can do with mod podge......love that stuff.




 
 Here are a couple other fun Halloween things we have done as well you might like to check out.
 
Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute Catherine! Do you mind if I feature it on my Handprint Blog? I agree, mod podge is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! No not at all please share. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This turned out very cute! We made ghost footprints last week but on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun!! Such a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete